ZEN 2.0.24 will be available for download soon. This version of our software will be shorter and it will be set to deprecate in early December 2021.
As we are approaching our release of Zendoo to Mainnet, we would like to make you aware that a public testnet will be available soon. This network is for anyone in the world (partners, community members, mining pools) who would like to test our protocol upgrades and new features added. More information about this will be provided by the Horizen team soon.
WHAT ARE THE UPDATES IN ZEN 2.0.24?
- Update OpenSSL to 1.1.0l
- Update RPC command help messages #379
- Set shorter deprecation period (next deprecation early December)
Please consider the following:
- Exchanges and Partners: you will not be able to access your funds until you upgrade to the latest version.
- Pool operators: ZEND will not work and thus you will not be able to mine ZEN until you upgrade to ZEN 2.0.24.
- Node operators: ZEND will not work and thus you will not be eligible to earn ZEN until you upgrade to ZEN 2.0.24.
- Full node wallet users (Swing wallet, Sphere by Horizen): you will not be able to access your funds until you upgrade to the latest wallet version.
Please let us know if you have any questions or you need further support.
Horizen’s sidechain and scaling solution, Zendoo, is the first completely decentralized and fully customizable sidechain protocol on the market. Horizen’s Sidechain SDK provides all necessary components for the easy and fast deployment of a fully customizable blockchain.
The post Mandatory Software Upgrade: ZEN 2.0.24 Coming Soon appeared first on Horizen.